- We believe that paraplegics irrespective of their nature, origin and degree of injury:
- Are entitled to a descent standard of living, an adequate income and to lead active and satisfying lives.
- Have dignity, with human, legal, social, economic and political rights that must be respected.
- Are entitled to live free from prejudice, discrimination and vilification.
- Contribute substantially to the intellectual, cultural economic and social diversity well being of our community.
- Are endowed with many skills and abilities and have enormous potential for lifelong growth and development.
Tim Wanyonyi Story
Timothy Wanyonyi upon graduating with a degree in law was just piercing into the Kenyan dream.. Read more
We have 29 guests online
KPO Latest Tweets
No tweets found